Top 10 Reasons to have a Destination Wedding in Mexico
There’s are many reasons to have a destination wedding in Mexico, but here are our…
Top 10 Reasons to Have a Destination Wedding in Mexico
- Some of the best beaches in the world. Destination weddings usually are in spots with beaches. Historically the beaches in Mexico are their top selling point. The Eastern section Riviera Maya on the Yucatan Peninsula has been luring couples for years with their turquoise waters and beautiful white beaches. This section of Mexico is our favorite with all the luxury resorts it has to offer.
- No need to check the weather. If there is a shower it is short lived. Most days are sunny and warm. You only have to wake up and look out the window and know it will be a beautiful day!
- Culture. Mexico is a treasure trove of Cultural gems. Destination Weddings in Mexico offer the Mayan Wedding Ceremony performed by a Shaman It is always fun to explore the Mayan Ruins during your stay with your family and friends that attend your wedding or sneak off as a honeymoon couple after your wedding.
- Kids have a blast! If your wedding group has kids attending we will find the perfect resort. Most resorts have Kids Clubs and Teen Clubs that have daily activities for all. Outdoor games, cooking classes, pool games, arts and crafts and Spanish lessons are all included in most resorts. Children of all ages spend the day making new friends.
- Adult time. While the kids are having their fun with the supervised clubs you and your spouse have have some worry free time together. Play a round of golf, or what about a couples massage or go site seeing or just relax having quiet time.
- Short flights! You usually spend less time flying to Riviera Maya. It is only a short hop for anywhere in the U.S.
- Cuisine. Mexico today isn’t the Taco Bell or a roadside taco stand. The haute cuisine has brought in a wine and tequila culture of upscale culinary destination all over the world. But still have plenty of kid friendly menu for those fussy eaters.
- Relax and let someone else drive. When you stay at an all-inclusive resort you won’t need a rental car. You will be picked up at the airport and driving to your chosen resort. Once there you can tour with insured tour companies that pick you up at your resort and take you to one of the many attactions Mexico has to offer. Some resorts offer shuttles to Play Del Carmen or Cancun so a shopping day is just a call away. You will only have to walk out of your room to have the sand beneath your toes.
- Destination Weddings in the Riviera Maya can be as small as only 2 adults to a once in a lifetime family reunion of hundreds! This is the time for new beginnings and celebrations of sharing the love of family and friends. Having a destination wedding is sometimes a two fold adventure. The WEDDING and Family Reunions!
- Pay on Price and get more. When you book all-inclusives in Mexico you usually save 25% over paying as you go. It is hard to relax when you are figuring all the nickels and dimes in the back of your mind as they add up. With an All-Inclusive you can leave your wallet at home! You buy it all before you go. Air, beautiful resort, transfers, insurance, and with this all your food, liquor, non motorized activities, entertainment, tips, taxes and more are all paid in advance.
Let’s start planning your dream wedding today!